Creating & Customizing Videos
Creating a Video From Our Library
1) Select "Create New Vidizi"
2) On the next page select "Select from our Library" to choose from many available videos!
3) Use the search bar to search the library for videos using keywords.
4) You can also browse all of the uploaded videos by selecting "Show All" or view them by category by selecting one of the categories shown.
5) After finding a video you would like to use, select "Edit Video"
Creating a Video From a YouTube Video
1) Select "Create New
2) On the next page select "Upload from YouTube"
3) Next, paste a YouTube video link into the link field and wait for the video to download.
Please Note: Vidizi is meant for short video clips, a minute or less. It is suggested to keep the video that is being uploaded as short as possible. However it needs to be at least 15 seconds long.
Creating a Video From an Uploaded Video
1) Select "Create New
2) On the next page select "Upload from Computer"
3) Next drag and drop the video file from your desktop, or select "Choose Files to Upload" to select the video file from your desktop. Only MOV and MP4 files are accepted at this time.
4) Select "Start Upload"
Customizing the Video
1) After selecting or uploading a video, edit each of the scenes.
2) Edit the text on the chosen scene by clicking into the text box
3) Choose where the text appears on the video by selecting the "Text Position" and how the alignment of the text inside of the text box by choosing the "Text Alignment"
4) Next, choose the font.
5) Then, choose the "Text Color"
6) If you would like to add your logo, or a photo to the scene you are able to do so, using the last scene setup. Just click the default logo, then you will be prompted to select the logo file from your desktop. If you would not like to use a logo, do not upload anything.
7) To delete a logo that has been added select the red trashcan icon in the top right hand corner of the logo space.
Please Note Since all of the videos within our library are exclusive to Vidizi, we do not allow downloads of files without them being edited. In order to utilize the video library, you must apply some text to a project before attempting to render & download or share.
1) To add music to your video, choose the "Choose Music" button
2) You can preview track by selecting the play button next to the title
3) Choose the plus button next to the track to add the music to your video
4) You can also upload a track by using the "Choose Track to Upload" button
Previewing and Downloading the Video
1) After creating your content, you can preview and download it by selecting the "Preview" button
2) You will be prompted to save the video as part of this process, and the loading of the preview may take up to 10 minutes
3) After it has loaded you will be able to preview, download and convert the video to a GIF!
Please Note Videos export as an MP4
Editing, Deleting, Duplicating a Video
Below each of your videos, you will see 4 buttons, (from left to right) edit, share, delete, and duplicate.